Choosing a Buying Agent
Handling real estate transactions everyday, we’ve helped hundreds of home buyers with expert advice and the ins-and-outs of detailed contracts. Whether it’s a farm with outbuildings, a quaint acreage near the city or extra land to sow a crop, we’ll help you through the negotiation making sure nothing is overlooked.
Importance of Using Your Own Agent to Purchase
Many buyers simply call the name on the sign. But, there are many advantages to using your own real estate agent. These include:
- Your agent will understand your needs and seek the best properties, not just sell you the property you called about.
- If you use the same agent as the seller, they cannot negotiate in your best interests.
- Our commissions are paid by the seller from the proceeds of the sale.
As your Royal LePage REALTOR®, we are committed to making your property search a successful one.
- Establish the market value of the property.
- Negotiation on your behalf.
- Management and facilitation of the transaction.
- Access to MLS Matrix system to Find your ideal property.