Choosing a Selling Agent
When the time comes to sell your property, you want to get top dollar for your investment. Sometimes not knowing the ins-and-outs of real estate transactions can leave you with less than you hoped for.
It’s important to have a person working on your behalf. With solid negotiation skills and real estate experience, you can be at ease knowing that we have your best interests at heart.
We Market Using MLS (Multiple Listing SERVICE)
We primarily use the MLS system to maximize the exposure of your property for sale. This means your property can be sold by any licensed agent in Saskatchewan, and not exclusively by the listing agent.
As a result, the marketing reach and pool of potential buyers increases exponentially. This will improve your odds of selling faster and for a higher price.
When the time comes to sell, you need to get the message out. Your listing will be featured on our home page with an average of 5000 visits per month. It will automatically be listed on hundreds of real estate websites via MLS, followed by premium content.
- Aerial drone footage for listing video.
- ‘Just Listed’ postcards will be mailed to surrounding areas.
- Mass email sent to a contact list of farmers, investors, and other realtors.
- Contact with investors and farmers utilizing our database.
- Local newspaper advertising.
- Social Media advertising and posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We consistently meet or beat our competitors pricing. As your Royal LePage REALTOR®, I’m committed to guiding you every step of the way.
- Manage all steps, from putting your property on the market to successfully closing.
- Save you time and energy.
- Establish the market value of your property.
- Market your property.
- Minimize risks related to the transaction.